Landau-Kleffner Syndrome (cont.)
In this Article
- What is Landau-Kleffner syndrome?
- What are the signs of Landau-Kleffner syndrome?
- How common is Landau-Kleffner syndrome?
- What causes Landau-Kleffner syndrome?
- What is the outcome of Landau-Kleffner syndrome?
- What treatments are available?
- Where can I get more information?
Where can I get more information?
NIDCD maintains a directory of organizations that can answer questions and provide printed or electronic information on ear infections. Please see the list of organizations at www.nidcd.nih.gov/directory.
Use the following keywords to help you search for organizations that are relevant to Landau-Kleffner Syndrome:
- Landau-Kleffner syndrome
- Rare disorders
For more information, additional addresses and phone numbers, or a printed list of organizations, contact:
NIDCD Information Clearinghouse
1 Communication Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20892-3456
Toll-free Voice: (800) 241-1044
Toll-free TTY: (800) 241-1055
Fax: (301) 770-8977
Medically reviewed by Jon Glass, MD; American board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Last update: 9/21/2007
SOURCE: U.S. National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
Find out what women really need.