In this Article
- What other names is Larch Arabinogalactan known by?
- What is Larch Arabinogalactan?
- How does Larch Arabinogalactan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Larch Arabinogalactan.
Do not use larch arabinogalactan if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are a recipient of an organ transplant. Larch arabinogalactan might increase the risk of organ transplant rejection.
- You have an immune system disorder such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other immune system conditions called "autoimmune disease."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.