In this Article
- What other names is Larch Arabinogalactan known by?
- What is Larch Arabinogalactan?
- How does Larch Arabinogalactan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Larch Arabinogalactan.
Medications that decrease the immune system (Immunosuppressants)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Larch arabinogalactan seems to increase the immune system. By increasing the Larch arabinogalactan seems to increase activity of the immune system. By increasing the immune system, larch arabinogalactan might decrease the effectiveness of medications that decrease the immune system.
Some medications that decrease immune system activity include azathioprine (Imuran), basiliximab (Simulect), cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), daclizumab (Zenapax), muromonab-CD3 (OKT3, Orthoclone OKT3), mycophenolate (CellCept), tacrolimus (FK506, Prograf), sirolimus (Rapamune), prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone), corticosteroids (glucocorticoids), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.