- What other names is Larch Arabinogalactan known by?
- What is Larch Arabinogalactan?
- How does Larch Arabinogalactan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Larch Arabinogalactan.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Common cold, flu, liver disease, high cholesterol, earache (otitis media), HIV/AIDS, cancer treatment, dietary fiber supplementation, stimulating the immune system, inflammation, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.