- What other names is Larch Turpentine known by?
- What is Larch Turpentine?
- How does Larch Turpentine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Larch Turpentine.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Nerve pain, arthritis-like pain, bronchitis, boils, fevers, colds, cough, blood pressure problems, and swelling (inflammation) of the mouth and throat.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.