- What other names is Larch Turpentine known by?
- What is Larch Turpentine?
- How does Larch Turpentine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Larch Turpentine.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Nerve pain, arthritis-like pain, bronchitis, boils, fevers, colds, cough, blood pressure problems, and swelling (inflammation) of the mouth and throat.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.