- What other names is Lauric Acid known by?
- What is Lauric Acid?
- How does Lauric Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lauric Acid.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Influenza (the flu), common cold, avian flu, bronchitis, herpes simplex virus, cytomegalovirus, HIV/AIDS, preventing maternal HIV transmission, gonorrhea, human papilloma virus (HPV), candida infections, chlamydia, giardia lamblia, and ringworm.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.