- What other names is Lecithin known by?
- What is Lecithin?
- How does Lecithin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lecithin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Liver disease.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Gallbladder disease.
- High cholesterol.
Likely Ineffective for...
- Problems with memory such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Manic-depressive disorder, anxiety, dry skin, dermatitis, eczema, athletic performance, movement disorders and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Lecithin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.