- What other names is Lemon Eucalyptus known by?
- What is Lemon Eucalyptus?
- How does Lemon Eucalyptus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lemon Eucalyptus.
Likely Effective for...
- Preventing mosquito bites when applied to the skin. Lemon eucalyptus oil is an ingredient in some commercial mosquito repellents. It seems to be comparable to other mosquito repellents including some products that contain DEET.
Possibly Effective for...
- Preventing tick bites.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- "Toenail fungus," joint pain, arthritis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.