In this Article
- What other names is Lemon Verbena known by?
- What is Lemon Verbena?
- How does Lemon Verbena work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lemon Verbena.
- Lemon verbena contains a substance that might kill mites and bacteria.
Do not use lemon verbena if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney disease. Large amounts of lemon verbena may irritate the kidneys.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.