In this Article
- What other names is Lentinan known by?
- What is Lentinan?
- How does Lentinan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lentinan.
Do not use lentinan if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Healthcare providers give lentinan as a shot to strengthen the immune system in patients with HIV/AIDS.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get breaking medical news.