- What other names is Lentinan known by?
- What is Lentinan?
- How does Lentinan work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lentinan.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treatment of HIV infection, when administered with the medication didanosine (ddI, Videx) during treatment.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Treating breast cancer, stomach cancer, and prostate cancer when administered with other medications during treatment.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Lentinan work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.