- What other names is Lesser Celandine known by?
- What is Lesser Celandine?
- How does Lesser Celandine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lesser Celandine.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bleeding wounds and gums, swollen joints, warts, scratches, scurvy, and hemorrhoids.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.