In this Article
- What other names is Levant Berry known by?
- What is Levant Berry?
- How does Levant Berry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Levant Berry.
Accidentally taking levant berry requires immediate medical attention. It can cause side effects such as headache, dizziness, nausea, coordination problems, depression, spasms, twitching, increased saliva, vomiting, increased emptying of the bowels, rapid breathing, drowsiness, irregular heartbeat, decreased heart rate, unconsciousness, and death.
Do not use levant berry if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.