- What other names is Levant Berry known by?
- What is Levant Berry?
- How does Levant Berry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Levant Berry.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Abnormal movements of the eyeball, dizziness, scabies, lice, epilepsy, night sweats, use as a stimulant, and malaria.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.