In this Article
- What other names is Lily-of-the-valley known by?
- What is Lily-of-the-valley?
- How does Lily-of-the-valley work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lily-of-the-valley.
Do not use lily-of-the-valley if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart disease, without proper medical supervision.
- You have a deficiency in potassium.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.