- What other names is Lily-of-the-valley known by?
- What is Lily-of-the-valley?
- How does Lily-of-the-valley work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lily-of-the-valley.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Heart arrhythmias and other heart problems, urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones, weak contractions in labor, epilepsy, fluid retention, strokes, paralysis, infection of eye (conjunctivitis), and leprosy.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.