Limbrel Patient Information including How Should I Take
In this Article
- What are bioflavonoids (Limbrel)?
- What are the possible side effects of bioflavonoids?
- What is the most important information I should know about bioflavonoids?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking bioflavonoids?
- How should I take bioflavonoids?
- What happens if I miss a dose?
- What happens if I overdose?
- What should I avoid while taking bioflavonoids?
- What other drugs will affect bioflavonoids?
- Where can I get more information?
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking bioflavonoids?
Do not use this product if you are allergic to bioflavonoids or if you have:
Before using bioflavonoids, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, herbalist, or other healthcare provider. You may not be able to use bioflavonoids if you have certain medical conditions.
Do not give any herbal/health supplement to a child without the advice of a doctor.
How should I take bioflavonoids?
When considering the use of herbal supplements, seek the advice of your doctor. You may also consider consulting a practitioner who is trained in the use of herbal/health supplements.
If you choose to take bioflavonoids, use it as directed on the package or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist, or other healthcare provider. Do not use more of this product than is recommended on the label.
Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
Do not use different formulations of bioflavonoids at the same time without first talking to your doctor. Using different formulations together increases the risk of an bioflavonoids overdose.
If your condition does not improve, or if it appears to get worse, contact your doctor.
Store bioflavonoids at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Additional Limbrel Information
Limbrel - User Reviews
Limbrel User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options