In this Article
- What other names is Lime known by?
- What is Lime?
- How does Lime work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lime.
Some people are sensitive to lime oil when it is applied directly to the skin. Lime oil can cause the skin to be very sensitive to the sunlight, and might be unsafe when applied directly to the skin. Wear sunblock and protective clothing outside, especially if you are light-skinned.
Do not use lime in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.