- What other names is Linden known by?
- What is Linden?
- How does Linden work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Linden.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Sleep disorders, headaches including migraines, incontinence, excessive bleeding (hemorrhage), itchy skin, painful swelling of joints (rheumatism), bronchitis, cough, spasms, fluid retention, inducing sweating, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Linden work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.