- What other names is Lipase known by?
- What is Lipase?
- How does Lipase work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lipase.
Lipase is used for indigestion, heartburn, allergy to gluten in wheat products (celiac disease), Crohn's disease, and cystic fibrosis.
- Digestion problems due to a disorder of the pancreas (pancreatic insufficiency) that is associated with cystic fibrosis.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Allergy to gluten in wheat products (celiac disease).
- Crohn's disease.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Lipase work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.