In this Article
- What other names is Lithium known by?
- What is Lithium?
- How does Lithium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lithium.
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have thyroid disease.
- You have heart disease.
- You have kidney disease.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get tips on therapy and treatment.