B12, folic acid, and iron. In animals, it seems to increase the number of liver cells. It is not known how liver extract might work for medicinal uses in people.
In this Article
- What other names is Liver Extract known by?
- What is Liver Extract?
- How does Liver Extract work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Liver Extract.
Do not take liver extract if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have problems with too much iron in your body, including a condition called hemochromatosis.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.