In this Article
- What other names is Lobelia known by?
- What is Lobelia?
- How does Lobelia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lobelia.
Do not take lobelia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart problems.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems including ulcers, Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, infections, and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.