- What other names is Lobelia known by?
- What is Lobelia?
- How does Lobelia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lobelia.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Smoking cessation.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Use by mouth for asthma, bronchitis, cough, and other conditions.
- Use on the skin for muscle soreness, bruises, sprains, insect bites, poison ivy, ringworm, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Lobelia work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.