"Spring break is on the way, or maybe summer vacation. Time to pack your swim suit, hit the beach, and perhaps indulge in a little harmless fun. What about getting a temporary tattoo to mark the occasion? Who could it hurt to get a temporary tatto"...
Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution
Topically applied corticosteroids can be absorbed in sufficient amounts to produce systemic effects. (See PRECAUTIONS).
Topical corticosteroids are contraindicated in those patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/20/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Information
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Drug Interactions Center: hydrocortisone butyrate top
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Side Effects Center
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Overview including Precautions
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Locoid - User Reviews
Locoid User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.