"The European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended approval of dalbavancin 500 mg (Xydalba, Durata Therapeutics) for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI) in ad"...
Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution
Topically applied corticosteroids can be absorbed in sufficient amounts to produce systemic effects. (See PRECAUTIONS).
Topical corticosteroids are contraindicated in those patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation.This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/20/2008
Additional Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Information
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Drug Interactions Center: hydrocortisone butyrate top
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Side Effects Center
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution Overview including Precautions
- Locoid Cream, Ointment, and Solution FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Locoid - User Reviews
Locoid User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.