- What other names is Lorenzo's Oil known by?
- What is Lorenzo's Oil?
- How does Lorenzo's Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lorenzo's Oil.
Possibly Effective for...
- Adrenoleukodystrophy. Lorenzo's oil might help prevent neurological problems in children who have adrenoleukodystrophy, but don't yet have any symptoms. Lorenzo's oil problem does not help children who already have symptoms of adrenoleukodystrophy.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Adrenomyeloneuropathy. Lorenzo's oil does not seem to help reduce symptoms of progression of this form of adrenoleukodystrophy.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.