In this Article
- What other names is Goji known by?
- What is Goji?
- How does Goji work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Goji.
Do not take lycium if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low blood pressure (hypotension).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.