In this Article
- What other names is Lycium known by?
- What is Lycium?
- How does Lycium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lycium.
Do not take lycium if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low blood pressure (hypotension).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.