- What other names is Goji known by?
- What is Goji?
- How does Goji work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Goji.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, malaria, cancer, blood circulation problems, sexual problems (impotence), dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), and many other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Goji work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.