- What other names is Lycium known by?
- What is Lycium?
- How does Lycium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lycium.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, malaria, cancer, blood circulation problems, sexual problems (impotence), dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), and many other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Lycium work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.