In this Article
- What other names is Lysine known by?
- What is Lysine?
- How does Lysine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lysine.
Do not take lysine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.