- What other names is Lysine known by?
- What is Lysine?
- How does Lysine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Lysine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Reducing recurrences and healing time of cold sores (herpes simplex labialis).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Improving athletic performance.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Lysine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.