"Fewer Americans are dying from cancer.
This is one main take-away from the latest report on cancer death rates and new diagnoses of cancer in the U.S. This decline is seen among men and women across all major racial and ethnic groups,"...
- Advise patients to discontinue LYSODREN in the case of shock or severe trauma and contact their healthcare provider immediately.
- Advise patients to tell their healthcare provider of any planned surgeries.
- Advise females of reproductive potential of the potential risk to a fetus and to inform their healthcare provider of a known or suspected pregnancy [see WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS and Use in Specific Populations].
- Advise females of reproductive potential to use effective contraception during treatment and after discontinuation of treatment for as long as instructed by their healthcare provider [see Use in Specific Populations].
- Advise females who are nursing not to breastfeed during treatment with LYSODREN [see Use In Specific Populations].
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/28/2016
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Lysodren Information
Lysodren - User Reviews
Lysodren User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.