In this Article
- What other names is Macadamia Nut known by?
- What is Macadamia Nut?
- How does Macadamia Nut work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Macadamia Nut.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Macadamia nuts are safe when eaten as food. But it's not known whether it's safe to take them in larger medicinal amounts during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Play it safe and stick to food amounts.
- For lowering cholesterol: 40 to 90 grams (about 17 to 37 macadamia nuts) per day.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.