In this Article
- What other names is Magnolia known by?
- What is Magnolia?
- How does Magnolia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Magnolia.
Taking large amounts might cause excessive sedation.
Do not take magnolia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Magnolia might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.