In this Article
- What other names is Maidenhair Fern known by?
- What is Maidenhair Fern?
- How does Maidenhair Fern work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Maidenhair Fern.
There isn't enough information to know if maidenhair fern is safe when taken in amounts larger than found in foods. Large amounts may cause vomiting in some people.
Do not take maidenhair fern if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.