In this Article
- What other names is Manna known by?
- What is Manna?
- How does Manna work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Manna.
Do not take manna if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an intestinal condition called bowel obstruction or ileus.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.