- What other names is Marijuana known by?
- What is Marijuana?
- How does Marijuana work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Marijuana.
Possibly Effective for...
- Stimulating appetite in people with AIDS.
- Treating increased pressure in the eyes (glaucoma).
- Treating multiple sclerosis (MS).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Dandruff, hemorrhoids, obesity, asthma, urinary infections, leprosy, preventing rejection after kidney transplants, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Marijuana work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.