- What other names is Marijuana known by?
- What is Marijuana?
- How does Marijuana work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Marijuana.
Possibly Effective for...
- Stimulating appetite in people with AIDS.
- Treating increased pressure in the eyes (glaucoma).
- Treating multiple sclerosis (MS).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Dandruff, hemorrhoids, obesity, asthma, urinary infections, leprosy, preventing rejection after kidney transplants, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Marijuana work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.