Marsh Blazing Star
- What other names is Marsh Blazing Star known by?
- What is Marsh Blazing Star?
- How does Marsh Blazing Star work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Marsh Blazing Star.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Kidney problems, problems with menstruation or "periods," gonorrhea, and fluid retention.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.