- What other names is Marsh Marigold known by?
- What is Marsh Marigold?
- How does Marsh Marigold work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Marsh Marigold.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Pain, cramps, problems related to menstruation or "periods," bronchitis, liver problems, constipation, fluid retention, high cholesterol, low blood sugar, cleaning skin sores, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.