In this Article
- What other names is Marsh Tea known by?
- What is Marsh Tea?
- How does Marsh Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Marsh Tea.
Do not use marsh tea if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems such as gastritis or inflammatory bowel disease.
- You have urinary tract problems such as kidney or bladder infections.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Marsh tea might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.