- What other names is Marsh Tea known by?
- What is Marsh Tea?
- How does Marsh Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Marsh Tea.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Pain and swelling of the muscles and joints, whooping cough, bronchitis, colds, cough, stimulating milk flow, increasing sweating, fluid retention, abortion, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Marsh Tea work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.