In this Article
- What other names is Marshmallow known by?
- What is Marshmallow?
- How does Marshmallow work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Marshmallow.
Marshmallow might be safe when applied directly to the skin.
Do not take marshmallow if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.