In this Article
- What other names is Masterwort known by?
- What is Masterwort?
- How does Masterwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Masterwort.
Do not use masterwort if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You spend time in sunlight, use a tanning bed, or use a sunlamp (phototherapy) for certain skin conditions such as psoriasis.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.