In this Article
- What other names is Meadowsweet known by?
- What is Meadowsweet?
- How does Meadowsweet work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Meadowsweet.
Do not take meadowsweet if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have asthma.
- You are allergic to aspirin.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.