- What other names is Mercury Herb known by?
- What is Mercury Herb?
- How does Mercury Herb work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Mercury Herb.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inflammation with pus; constipation; fluid retention; and for diseases of the stomach, intestines, kidney, bladder, and other parts of the digestive and urinary systems.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.