In this Article
- What other names is Methoxylated Flavones known by?
- What is Methoxylated Flavones?
- How does Methoxylated Flavones work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Methoxylated Flavones.
Do not use methoxylated flavones if:
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Methoxylated flavones might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.