Patients using METROGEL (metronidazole) should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed.
- It is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Cleanse affected area(s) before applying METROGEL (metronidazole) .
- This medication should not be used for any condition other than that for which it is prescribed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patients should report any adverse reaction to their physicians.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/29/2010
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Metrogel Information
MetroGel 75 - User Reviews
MetroGel 75 User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.