"The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved oxymetazoline hydrochloride 1% cream (Rhofade, Allergan) for the topical treatment of persistent facial erythema associated with rosacea in adults.
Persistent facial erythe"...
Patients using METROGEL (metronidazole) should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed.
- It is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Cleanse affected area(s) before applying METROGEL (metronidazole) .
- This medication should not be used for any condition other than that for which it is prescribed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patients should report any adverse reaction to their physicians.
Last reviewed on RxList: 12/15/2016
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Metrogel Information
MetroGel 75 - User Reviews
MetroGel 75 User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.