Patients using MetroLotion® (metronidazole lotion) Topical Lotion should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used only as directed by the physician.
- It is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Cleanse affected area(s) before applying this medication.
- Patients should report any adverse reaction to their physician.
Last reviewed on RxList: 9/3/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional MetroLotion Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.