Mexican Scammony Root
In this Article
- What other names is Mexican Scammony Root known by?
- What is Mexican Scammony Root?
- How does Mexican Scammony Root work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Mexican Scammony Root.
Do not use Mexican scammony root if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach, intestine, or other digestive tract problems.
- You have a condition called appendicitis, or symptoms of appendicitis such as abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.