Mexican Scammony Root
In this Article
- What other names is Mexican Scammony Root known by?
- What is Mexican Scammony Root?
- How does Mexican Scammony Root work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Mexican Scammony Root.
Do not use Mexican scammony root if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach, intestine, or other digestive tract problems.
- You have a condition called appendicitis, or symptoms of appendicitis such as abdominal pain, nausea, and vomiting.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.