In this Article
- Microcephaly facts*
- What is microcephaly?
- What causes microcephaly?
- What are the signs and symptoms of microcephaly?
- Is there any treatment for microcephaly?
- What is the prognosis for microcephaly?
- What research is being done on microcephaly?
- For more information
For more information
The Arc of the United States
1010 Wayne Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Fax: 301-565-3843 or -5342
Birth Defect Research for Children, Inc.
800 Celebration Avenue
Celebration, FL 34747
March of Dimes Foundation
1275 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
Tel: 914-428-7100 888-MODIMES (663-4637)
National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Special Education Programs
P.O. Box 1492
Washington, DC 20013-1492
SOURCE: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health. Microcephaly.
Last Editorial Review: 10/29/2008
Viewers share their comments
Find out what women really need.