April 29, 2016
Table of Contents
- Some types of mold are commonly known as mildew.
- Mold may live indoors or outdoors and thrives in damp, warm, and humid environments.
- Although shower stalls and basements are typical moist areas prone to the growth of molds, any moist area in the household may harbor mold.
- Allergic reactions to mold are the most common health effects and risks of mold. Mold allergy symptoms and signs include
- The best way to prevent mold in residential areas is the control of moisture.
- There are no EPA or government standards that have been established for mold or mold spore levels in residential or commercial areas, so it is impossible to prove that a building or room is in compliance with any regulations concerning mold exposure. Continue Reading
1/7Reviewed on 4/1/2016
Next: What is mold?